mardi 11 septembre 2007

GIMME YOUR STUFF

I usually swap on Yahoo groups, Flickr and Swap-bot but lately, I have come across a really cool site GIMME YOUR STUFF!! I LOVE Swapping and I'm a great swapper who really knows how to put a great package together! I am swapping kawaii stuff for over 3 years and I have several penpals around the world.

WHAT I CAN SEND

- Souvenirs from Canada
- Postcards
- Candies (Nerds, chocolate (Mars, Areo, KitKat, Coffee Crisp, etc.), Runts, etc.)
- Lip gloss (Bonne Bell Company)
- Pin's
- Magic The Gathering playing cards
- Cute Stationery and Stickers
- Herbal Tea
- Letters from me (if you are looking for a new penpal)
- ETC... Ask for anything else - if I can get it, then I will!!!


WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE

- Kawaii goodies from the following companies : Sanrio, San-X, Kamio, Crux, Q-Lia, Pool Cool, Affect and Rainbow Park. I especially LOVE the following :

1) Lettersets
2) Memo pads (mini or 4X6)
3) Pen and mechanical pencils
4) Stickers sacks
5) Stickers sheets
6) Cellphone charms and keychains
7) Pouch, tote bag, pencil case, cellphone holder, pencil holder, etc.
8) Decotape rolls
9) Mugs
10) Lip gloss
11) Erasers
12) Candies
13) Plushies
14) Letterpads
15) Etc. surprise me... :-)

- Baby boy clothes (12 months and more) for my 6 months old son
- Souvenirs from your country

If you are interested, please let me know :-)

4 commentaires:

Chuck y Karl: Duo Dynamico a dit…

Hello, there. Up for a quick stationary swap? I just want to swap some loose sheets to up my collection a bit. Let me know? (: -> Theveryfruitylordfruitington@hotmail.com

aneez backer a dit…

Hi

Am from India. Please go through this link http://aneezbacker.blogspot.com/2007/09/swap-swap-swaaaaaap.html
If you are interested in swapping, do let me know..we can chalk out the details through emails

cheers!!
aneez

♥ milissa a dit…

Hey girl! Wanna swap? :D

URL: http://fashionscents.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

Take a look to see if my swap interests you yeah?

You can tag at my tagboard if you're interested :)

Hope to see a reply soon! ♥

Anabelle H. a dit…

Hi there i'm from Singapore and I'm really interested in doing swaps with you! :D

You can view my link at: http://anabelleheng.livejournal.com/3785.html#cutid1 for the things I can offer, oh and definitely I'd be able to offer you most of the things you have on the list!

Do e-mail me at babygal_bel@hotmail.com

Really hope to hearing from you soon!